We’re now officially accepting applications to join our Customer Advisory Board.
At SchoolAdmin, our mission is to change lives through education. We’re committed to continual improvement and innovation, and providing tools that truly help private K-12 schools—and the people who run them—thrive. Our end goal is to help school leaders excel in their full-lifecycle enrollment management efforts, allowing them to woo their prospects, wow their families, and build a more sustainable school.
But we can’t achieve our mission alone. That’s why our Customer Advisory Board—a dedicated group of visionary and critically-minded school leaders, driven to help shape the future of strategic enrollment management technology—is so important. And we’re now accepting applications for our inaugural cohort.
What we’re looking for in a board member:
- Visionary thinker within the K-12 private school space
- Interested in helping to define the future of the EdTech landscape
- A SchoolAdmin customer (or planning on being one in the near future)
- Excited to collaborate and share insight
We’re looking for someone to contribute diverse perspectives, new ideas, and strong mission-aligned values so we can form a well-rounded, dedicated, and passionate group. We invite you to submit an application if you think would be a good fit for our mission and goals.
Benefits of serving on the advisory board:
- Recognition as a thought leader and industry expert, further enhancing your personal brand as a leader with EdTech board membership experience.
- Network with other school leaders, sharing best practices, and designing solutions.
- Establish strong relationships with the SchoolAdmin leadership team.
- Influence the future of SchoolAdmin—and receive early visibility into what’s coming next on SchoolAdmin’s roadmap.
- Access specialized training to help you get the most out of SchoolAdmin.
- Make a personal impact on the direction of strategic enrollment management and help more families connect with an amazing education.
- Visit beautiful Austin, Texas—every year—for an annual meeting at SchoolAdmin’s headquarters (subject to health and safety considerations due to COVID-19).
Interested in applying? Know someone who might be a great fit? Submit your application or nominate a colleague today.
Why Adopting an Enrollment Management Platform is the Best Strategy for Your School
July 7, 2021 | 6 min read
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Liquid Expectations: Setting a Higher Bar for Your Enrollment Experience (EX)
May 24, 2021 | 5 min read
The Recipe for Retention [FREE EBOOK]
January 13, 2021 | 2 min read