We have some BIG news to share — we’re joining the Finalsite family! We’re excited about this update and excited to share what this means for our schools. One thing we know for sure? We’ll be better equipped than ever to help you meet your goals as a part of the Finalsite family.
What Does Finalsite + SchoolAdmin Mean For Schools?
The education landscape is rapidly changing. Your families expect a personalized, high-touch, end-to-end experience—and you need the tools to deliver. We’re ready to help with an exciting update: SchoolAdmin has been acquired by Finalsite.
Now, you can turn to us for all aspects of marketing, communications, recruitment, enrollment and tuition billing—making it significantly easier for you to create and deliver an impactful family journey.
Together, SchoolAdmin and Finalsite will help you:
Whether your goal is to attract prospects, enroll students, retain families, or convert alumni to lifetime donors—the powerful combination of our products will give you a complete suite of tools and services to help your school crush your goals.
Our tools will help your school:
- Fill your funnel with Finalsite’s award-winning website, marketing, and communications software, and digital advertising services
- Take your families from “interested” to “enrolled” with SchoolAdmin’s highly rated strategic enrollment management system
- Keep your families engaged using communications tools like email, text, and social media to deepen relationships and make the decision to re-enroll an easy one
- Track and analyze key family happiness metrics to ensure every family feels valued and satisfied
- Differentiate yourself from the competition to drive enrollment, increase yield and deliver the best ROI for your school
We are excited to move forward as Finalsite and SchoolAdmin and continue to serve schools together.
A Quick and Easy Guide to Personalization in the Admissions Process
March 25, 2021 | 6 min read
The Recipe for Retention [FREE EBOOK]
January 13, 2021 | 2 min read
Comprehensive Guide to the 5 Essentials of Virtual Admissions
August 10, 2020 | 13 min read