The SchoolAdmin Customer Advisory Board
Our mission is to change lives through education. SchoolAdmin is committed to continual improvement and innovation with the end goal of helping school leaders excel in their full-lifecycle enrollment management efforts, allowing them to woo their prospects, wow their families, and build a more sustainable school.
We can't achieve our mission alone. With that in mind, it is crucial to regularly collaborate with our Customer Advisory Board—a dedicated group of visionary and critically-minded school leaders, driven to help shape the future of strategic enrollment management technology.
The objectives of the SchoolAdmin advisory board include:
- Analyze the strategic insights, trends, challenges, and opportunities that impact private and independent K-12 schools today
- Evaluate best practices for successful enrollment management
- Identify requirements that inform the future of enrollment management technology
- Validate the strategic direction and impact of SchoolAdmin's solutions and services
- Recognition as a thought leader and industry expert, further enhancing your personal brand as a leader with EdTech board membership experience.
- Network with other school leaders, sharing best practices and designing solutions.
- Establish strong relationships with the SchoolAdmin leadership team.
- Influence the future of SchoolAdmin—and receive early visibility into what’s coming next on SchoolAdmin’s roadmap.
- Access specialized training to help you get the most out of SchoolAdmin.
- Make a personal impact on the direction of strategic enrollment management and help more families connect with an amazing education.
- Visit beautiful Austin, Texas—every year—for an annual meeting at SchoolAdmin's headquarters (subject to health and safety considerations due to COVID-19).
To nominate another individual or self-nominate, please complete the form on this page. For questions, please contact email@example.com.
Nominate Yourself or a Colleague
Please complete the form below to nominate yourself or a colleague/peer to be a member of the SchoolAdmin Customer Advisory Board.