Diocese & Associations
Diocese, Associations, and Regional Groups
What would it mean to your member schools to grow enrollment without adding additional staff? According to NAIS, in 2016, as much as 80% of operating revenue came from payments from families. At SchoolAdmin, we value the vision and determination it takes to create an environment where everyone - from students to faculty to staff - thrives.
For diocese & associations, we provide solutions that include:
- SchoolAdmin Admissions & Enrollment Management Software
- Consulting services and on-site training on admissions and enrollment best practices that grow enrollment
- Reports and metrics that help you make decisions
Make it easier for parents to apply to schools in your network and reduce overhead for feeder and partner schools with optional:
- Member school directory
- Shared online transcripts upload
- Shared online teacher recommendations
- Shared forms & document uploads
- Shared application
- Network wide reporting
SchoolAdmin is the most responsive organization I've ever dealt with and helped drive increased enrollment across our schools.
Jim Sellinger, Archdiocese of Baltimore
We have helped dioceses and member schools reverse multi-year declines in enrollment while making the process easier for parents and administration staff. Read more about how we worked with Jim Sellinger, the Chancellor of Education for the Archdiocese of Baltimore.
Interested in learning more about how we can help with the growth of your association or diocesan school enrollment growth efforts?